Most of our customers ask us about what they can do better for their business. Today, we want to present you the best WordPress plugins in 2017 that can take your company to the next level.
So if you have a WordPress business site, pay attention to what is next:
- Sucuri – Safety is already a big interest in online. Probably the best way you can protect your website is Sucuri, a web application firewall. Using this plugin, you can control and defend your business website from mostly any kind of attack, from DDos to XSS attacks. If you don’t have a security for your website, our dedicated team can help you with it right away.
- OptinMonster – when it comes to conversion rate, OptinMonster is the best software for optimization. Using it, you can now gain email subscribers from the visitors who abandon your website. Let us help you grow your databases.
- Yoast SEO – being one of the most used WordPress plugin, Yoast SEO enables the website optimization for search engines. You won’t only have the benefit of meta tags, but of the whole site optimization.
- BackupBuddy – we talked about security and attacks, but security also means a backup system. Your business needs the certainty that nothing can affect your data and most importantly your customers’ data. Install now the BackupBuddy plugin, one of the safest backup plugins for WordPress websites.
- Freshbooks is a cloud based accounting software for all kinds of businesses. With Freshbooks, you can manage the money, send invoices and even receive payments using WordPress.
- Slack is the tool for your team. From Management to communication, you can use it to connect with your employees no matter their location or time zone. Ask us about how it can be integrated with other tools and how we can increase the productivity of your business.
- Soliloquy – customers love dynamic websites and using sliders helps you obtain movement and display more products or services at the same time. Soliloquy will help you have an interactive website or landing page with minimum effort.
- Envira Gallery – and when it comes to images and galleries, WordPress helps you with basic albums. But having a plugin like Envira Gallery, you can now have uncommon galleries in your website. The possibilities are infinite, from lightbox popups to placing the gallery wherever you want on the website.
- Constant Contact – using this plugin, you will have one of the best email marketing assistance. Use it to create your own list of emails of your customers or future customers and send emails to subscribers. More than that, it performs very good hand in hand with OptinMonster.
- MonsterInsights – is basically the plugin for Google Analytics. Using it, you link your site to Google Analytics and you can see a lot of details about your users. Think about how important it is to know about where your users find you and what is their behaviour on your website. In no time, you can optimize your website in order to make it more user friendly and sell more.
We are always here to help you grow your business stronger. If you have an ecommerce business, we wrote here about other plugins perfect for your business. Just think about what you want to improve and let us help you find the solution.